Friday, June 25, 2010

At last…my greatest work…COMPLETED!!!!!


Finally, after months of endless work I finished writing my master thesis. It was not easy, but I fought it on the beaches, I fought it on the landing grounds, in the fields, in the streets and in the hills around Hagenberg. And I never surrendered. All that is left now is the defense of the thesis.

So, let me tell you a little bit about the topic of the thesis. My thesis title is “New Threats in Cloud Computing”. In it, we propose new threats that can arise from a SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) using Cloud Computing. The focus was on Client-Side threats especially pertaining to data leakage. I propose 12 threats in this thesis. I also propose some abstract solutions for mitigating these threats.

The thesis is about 130 pages long and contains a chapter about Cloud Computing, a chapter about Security in Cloud Computing, the problem statement and methodology, the suggested threats and a chapter about certain solution methods.

Unfortunately, it appears that I would not be able to post the thesis online because of legal issues with the company that funded my studies in ISI

No comments:

Post a Comment